When you don’t use your muscles regularly, they tend to get weak. That’s why exercising is so important, it keeps them healthy, toned, active and in shape.
The eyes are muscles as well, and the eye muscle that surrounds the lens can also get weak. It means that if you already wear glasses, and you do not exercise for the eyes, the vision will significantly worsen.
There are several tips and exercises that can improve your vision. One of the exercises that you can do is concentrating on a picture or an item for some time, trying to think about it and perceive all its aspects and characteristics, paying attention to every single detail and feeling which then appears, so that the mind stays focused on the object.
This will improve your vision, but the point is to hold as much as possible before you catch sight of the other object.
This method is based on the Indian technique Trataka (which is a practice of observing an external object). It is a meditation technique that includes focusing on a single point to strengthen the eyes, like a small facility, a candle flame or a black dot.
In addition to it, here are some other tips and exercises to improve your vision:
- Never use your computer for at least 2 hours before going to sleep
- Try looking at a distant place when you are outside
- Drink carrot juice with a few drops of olive oil daily
- Do not use your glasses.
- Regularly massage the eye area
- Always wash the eyes with lukewarm water
- You should close the eyes for a couple of minutes every 2-3 hours and do not tighten them.
- Press eyeballs lightly with the index and middle fingers at the same time, but gently. You should also press the eyeball with index finger twice.
- Do the eye gymnastics that consists of 16 exercises