Ever since nutritionists started praising the soy milk, people went nuts over it and started consuming it way more than regular milk. They incorporated it in their daily diets thinking that they are doing the right thing.
Unfortunately, recent studies revealed that soy milk is much worse and can seriously damage your health by causing chaos in your organism.
These are the most important reasons why you should immediately go back to regular milk and be done with soy milk for good:
- 99% of soy is GMO and it is considered to be one of the richest foods in pesticides
- According to studies, soy increases your need for vitamin D and B12
- Soy contains a compound similar to B12, but since the body cannot process it, it causes vitamin B12 deficiency
- Soybeans contain hemagglutinin, which often leads to clumped red blood cells
- The production of soy protein isolate and textured soy protein out of delicate soy proteins involves high temperatures which can severely affect health
- Soy is abundant in toxic isoflavones, including genistein and daidzein, which support the development of breast cancer
- Soy and soy products are high in phytic acid which inhibits the digestion of magnesium, copper, iron, calcium, and zinc
- Soybeans also contain phytoestrogens (plant estrogen), which obstructs the function of the endocrine system and has been linked to breast cancer and male infertility
- Soy products are also high in aluminum, which has been linked to the onset of Alzheimer’s and also affects the kidneys and the nervous system
- Soybeans contain antinutrients, which are natural toxins, and the consumption of a few glasses of this milk daily can adversely affect the menstrual cycle
Many studies have proven that the food-grade carrageenan in soy milk causes severe health problems, including colon cancer, ulceration, gastrointestinal inflammation, and lesions in lab rats.
The American Diabetes Association reports that a recent research has found a link between insulin and glucose resistance in lab rats and the use of food-grade carrageenan.
Given all this, we highly recommend you to completely eliminate soy from your diet as it can leave serious damage to your health and cause severe health conditions.