Consuming freshly made juices is one of the best natural ways to stay in shape and maintain your health. But, you shouldn’t exaggerate as they are rich in natural sugars.
If you want to lose weight, you should consume 500 calories less daily. Here are perfect substitutes for one meal:
Best fruit juices:
- Cranberry, prune, and grape
- Pear and apple
- Watermelon and apple
- Orange and grapefruit
- Apple, pineapple, and pear
These green combinations are very delicious and nutritious:
- Cucumber, parsley, celery, and ginger
- Celery, tomato, dill, and spinach
- Spinach, ginger, cayenne, tomato, garlic
- Lemon, dill, cabbage, spinach
- Celery, garlic, sweet basil, kale, tomato
Here are the best fruit juices combinations:
- Green apple, kale, mint, cucumber, strawberry
- Blueberry, cucumber, cabbage, mint, raspberry
- Watermelon, pineapple, mango, and orange bell pepper
- Pineapple, spinach, watermelon, cayenne, orange
- Orange, ginger, lime and lemon
Combining fruits and vegetables as a juice will provide you with tons of nutrients and numerous health benefits. For instance, parsley acts as a mild diuretic, while cucumber effectively detoxifies the body. The alkaline fluid in watermelon neutralizes acids and detoxifies the kidneys. That’s why the combination of parsley, cucumber, watermelon, and ginger is excellent for your body.
Bottled juices on the other hand, have lost a big part of the nutrients due to the process of pasteurization and are high In artificial sugar.
This is how you can prepare juice in your blender: