Everybody hates excess fat. It can form on many places on your body, on your stomach, lower back, thighs, hips, butt and even on the back overall.
Back fat as every other fat on your body requires diets and exercises to be eliminated, but fear not, because here is a way to get rid of it!
Now, this won’t show immediate results, but it is effective so be patient. First you will start off with some basic exercises. Do every round for 1 minute and between every round, take a 45 seconds break.
- For day one, do 4 rounds of the Reverse Fly exercise.
- On day two, do 4 rounds of Standing Twins.
- Day three, again 4 rounds but of Alternative Superman exercise.
- On day four, take a rest or do yoga.
- On day five continue with 4 rounds of Seal Jumping Jacks.
- Day six is a Bent-Over Dumbbell Rows with a Twist day.
- And on day seven, take another rest.