By Walking 15 Minutes Per Day Your Body Can Be Completely Changed
Making exercises have a huge impact on mental, emotional and physical health. Despite the big number of benefits that exercising gives us, sometimes we do not have time to do it.
With a good luck, some research shows that with 15 minutes walking per day, 7 years are added to your life.
Some other study in which there were 95 participants between 30-60 years old, find out that people who are exercising, noticed some properties of anti-aging.
Even though, if you can not do the exercises every day, you should only take 15 minutes walk to have the same benefits as exercising.
Harvard find out 3 studies with the benefits of walking on the health:
- Almost 10.269 male have graduated here, by walking 9 miles weekly
(22% reduces death rate)
- Almost 44.452 walked nearly an hour
(18% reduced artery disease)
- Almost 72.488 nurses, by walking three hour weekly
(34-35% reduced heart attack)
We found the benefits of walking on a daily basis.
Here is the list:
- Get a better mood
- Have you heard that walking can raise you mood? According to study made in 2016 was written that if you walk only 20 minutes daily rises up your attitude, spirit and concentration.
- Low the blood pressure
- Daily walking can reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
- It develop the cognitive performance
- According to some studies, we know that there is a small relation between walking and cognitive performance.
- Cutting down the pain
- Waling on a daily basis reduce the pain and improve flexibility to people with peripheral artery disease.
- Preventing diabetes
- If you want to reduce the diabetes almost 30%, then walk hour and a half per day. It also miner the fat, which is the main reason for diabetes.
- Lowering the risk of cancer
- Almost 14% by walking 7 hours weekly, reduced the risk of breast cancer. University in California and Harvard University made studies in which had shown that men who had prostate cancer, only by walking 3 hours daily, reduced the risk of reappearance.
- Do the regulation of digestion
- Physical therapist Tara from the Cancer Treatment Center in USA, finds out that daily walking can increase gastric mobility. It stimulates all the muscles, improve the movement and flexibility to the gastrointestinal system.
- Build up the bones
- Your bones may be stronger only if you make exercises. If you don’t have time to do the workout, then only by walking you can increase the bone strength. People who do the walking have restorative bones from those who do not.
- Your body lasts longer
- Surely, you have read a lot of studies claimed that walking can lower the risk of death. When inactive people starts to walk on 20 minutes per day they reduce the number of deaths for almost 7%. This is an information from the European Prospective Investigation made recently.
- Low the risk of Alzheimer disease
- University of Virginia Health System points out that men between 71-93, who walked half a mile daily, reduced the risk of Alzheimer disease and dementia parallel with those who do not.
- Pick right and interesting place- good place for walking in order to feel relaxed, not bored and do not walk fast, make faster steps, but smaller.
- Watch out to body posture- Look straight ahead while walking, but make sure your shoulders are down a little bit.
- Find comfortable trainers- low-heeled, comfortable, flexible trainers will make walking enjoyable and joyful.
- Swing arms- put your arms at 90 degrees and straight up the shoulders. It will provide you to move quicker.
Several ways to walk more:
- Take your pet to walk;
- Listen to your favorite song and walk;
- After lunch or dinner walk for some miles, it will help to sleep better;
- Go to walk at the furthest place, so you can walk longer;
- Walk with your friend or family;
- Do not use the elevator in the building, go to the stairs and burn some calories;
- Go to work or school by foot;
- Do not use the public traffic, walk for a few stations to get to the right place;
Physical activity is not complicated. You just need to have 20-30 minutes walking per day, and you will increase you physical and mental health. Stay motivated, make a goal, make it your hobby, routine because once you make the first step you are on the right way – to have a better health.
So, grab your favorite trainers and go to do some walk!
Source: nutrilifetips.comhttp://www.gottabehealth.com/by-walking-15-minutes-per-day-your-body-can-be-completely-changed/http://www.gottabehealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/maxresdefault-1-600x338.jpghttp://www.gottabehealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/maxresdefault-1-150x150.jpgHealthHealth tips